Cyber-extortionists - are creative people. New tricks and methods of intimidation.
2. HIPAA Violations Examples and Cases – Eight Cautionary Tales.
The medical data of patients are highly valued by attackers, because they can use them in different ways and for a longer period of time as opposed to, for example, credit card numbers. The article gives examples of the biggest breaches in data security that have been reported in health facilities in the framework of HIPAA.
3. Unlock the next level of cloud security.
.A little more action to secure work in the cloud will never hurt.
4. Happy Birthday to… Wait, Who’s This Guy?
How is the "birthday problem" or the "birthday problem paradox" related to security and encryption using 64-bit keys? Do you know? No? Then read on.
5. Hackers Used New Weapons to Disrupt Major Websites Across U.S.
In a nutshell, the news of the last major DDoS-attack on US servers. "Debriefing" can be found in other references to the news below.
6. As Artificial Intelligence Evolves, So Does Its Criminal Potential.
Interesting information about some aspects of the modern world of cyber-criminals and potential criminal danger of artificial intelligence.
7. Daily Report: Hackers Have New Tools to Bring Down Websites.
About a hacker attack on the United States October 21, 2016.
8. How Cloudflare's Architecture Allows Us to Scale to Stop the Largest Attacks.
. In the wake of the events on 21 October. How does Cloudflare architecture ensure the safety of customers and their data. CloudFlare CDN (Content Delivery Network) - a next-generation content delivery network that allows you to create your site quickly due to how the caching is done, and make it more secure by filtering requests similar to attacks.
9. Understanding data access in a complex world.
What is preventing the implementation of cloud computing? Why must confidentiality of data be one of the main priorities in the common information management strategy? What could be the information management rules to ensure privacy and security?
10. Blockchain could help fix IoT security after DDoS attack.
How can the so-called Blockchain, built according to certain rules of the chain formed by the transaction units, help in the fight against cyber crime and solve some problems of IoT security?
Which of today's news topics did you enjoy the most?