NVIDIA Corporation on new developments in the field of GPU- acceleration for cloud computing. Calculations are accelerated on the GPU to use the graphics processor (GPU),
2. How Eliza Corporation Moved Healthcare Data to the Cloud.
What are the problems encountered when working with cloud data from the company providing health care services, and how they were solved with the help of Amazon Web Services capabilities - cloud infrastructure web services platform.
3. VMware-AWS deal could drive more companies into the cloud.
Amazon Web Services announced a partnership with the largest developer of software for VMware virtualization. What does this partnership give users of the Amazon public cloud now and in the future? And why is this news upsetting IBM?
Another interesting comment on this news can be found here: The AWS-VMware deal will bear fruit ... eventually
4. Five new ways to reach your goals faster with G Suite.
Many companies have already come to appreciate how useful Google Docs commands are for work. About new features to significantly save time on routine operations when working with Docs, Sheets and Slides.
5. Cloud Security, AI, IoT Make List Of Hot Technologies For 2017.
Nucleus Research analysts have made the top 10 predictions for 2017. These predictions are based on the current reality and trends, they reflect the way technological innovation destroys the traditional basis and business models.
6. The cloud will absorb Windows (and the rest).
Another prediction. The belief that in the coming years, the cloud will be a priority, and the world will changed.
7. Jamboard — the whiteboard, reimagined for collaboration in the cloud.
Google Inc. provides a new tool for meetings and brainstorming sessions: touch screen digital board and other opportunities to share ideas in real time, using the Google Drive cloud.
8. Fact or Fiction: Google BigQuery Outperforms Amazon Redshift as an Enterprise Data Warehouse?
Analysis of the test results and the Amazon company, which must answer the question: does Google BigQuery really exceed Amazon Redshift or is someone being disingenuous?
9. ‘Firm of the Future': How cloud, mobile and automation are revolutionizing accounting | #QBConnect
What difficulties and changes does modern accounting undergo in the transition to work in the cloud, as well as the vision of the "company of the future" by Jim McGinnis, one of the leaders of the company Intuit (its programs for bookkeeping and reporting delivery uses are used by a third of US companies).
10. Defeating Insider Threats in the Cloud.
Cloud Security Alliance presents the results of its research, which shows that indeed, many internal threats arise due to lack of proper procedures for working in the cloud.