- Google’s cloud databases launch into general availability
Latest news from Google regarding cloud SQL, and NoSQL repositories.
- What you missed in Cloud: Price cuts and APIs
Here's the news from Amazon and Google. Lower prices and several technical innovations.
- Should You Move Your Business to the Cloud?
Reflections on whether to move your business to the cloud. Quite reasonably describes the advantages and disadvantages of the approach.
- First Look: Microsoft Stream Preview Version
An overview of the Microsoft Stream, a story about the flaws in a preview version, so-called, YouTube for organizations. Although the product is still in the works, the idea is interesting.
- Google Launches Cloud Natural Language API
The story about difficulties of development, compared to other NLP, like Watson's Conversation API and Facebook development.
- Growing up in the intelligence era
In the coming years, cloud software should become much smarter, to meet the needs of customers.
- Google Cloud shut down this guy's business — but now he's a fan for life
Clouds are not always as reliable as they portray themselves to be. Even such giants as Google can surprise us.
- New York Public Library reads up on the cloud
The story of how the Public library of New York successfully moved their web projects to the cloud.
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
It is about creating more intelligent routers than existing now, which may greatly benefit the cloud infrastructure.
- Canadian government reveals ‘right cloud’ adoption strategy for public sector organizations
The Canadian government plans to create a cloud that can be used by all government agencies.